Associate, Technology Services
Detailed Description – As an Associate in the Technology Services division, you will be responsible for serving the needs of our technology clients. You will manage a team of Analysts in all matters related to the delivery of services to the client. You will manage the workflow from inception of the engagement through formal closeout.
Detailed Skills – We want a smart, competent, detail-oriented person to apply. You must be an intellectually creative person with the drive to complete a task correctly—the first time. You must be a socially adept person who understands the value of positive communication with others in the workplace. You should also meet the following educational and experience criteria:
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a commercial lending position
- Strong problem-solving, quantitative and financial modeling skills
- A strong understanding of the principles of finance, valuation techniques, financial statement analysis and GAAP
- An Undergraduate degree is required
- It is advantageous to have an MBA, JD, or other professional degree in an area that enabled you to acquire finance skills, in-depth analysis skills and strategic knowledge.
Area – Technology Services
Code – TS9875
Return to Current Vacancies