Associate, Consulting Services
Detailed Description – As an Associate in the Consulting Services division, you will combine traditional consulting skills with finance, analysis and strategy. Addressing cutting-edge issues related to real estate, energy, information technology and human resource, you will manage a team of Analysts in all matters related to the delivery of services to the client.
Detailed Skills – We want a smart, competent person to apply. You must be an intellectually creative person with the drive to complete a task correctly—the first time. You must be a socially adept person who understands the value of positive communication with others in the workplace. You should also meet the following educational and experience criteria:
- A minimum of 2 years of finance, market/industry analysis or strategy experience in a consulting firm, accounting firm, corporation or government
- Strong problem-solving, quantitative and financial modeling skills
- A strong understanding of the principles of finance, valuation techniques, financial statement analysis and GAAP
- An Undergraduate degree is required
- It is advantageous to have an MBA, JD, or other professional degree in an area that enabled you to acquire finance skills, in-depth analysis skills and strategic knowledge.
Area – Consulting Services
Code – CS9871
Return to Current Vacancies