Vice President of Client Services
Detailed Description – The Vice President of Client Services is responsible for managing all aspects of Arima Capital’s interaction with clients. This position requires a blend of business knowledge and client-centered consulting methodology. Your work will revolve around meeting the client’s needs by overseeing the resolution of issues in the delivery of our services. Direct supervision of Associates and Analysts is also a requirement of this position.
Detailed Skills – A smart, competent person should apply. You must have intellectual creativity and the ability to effectively and persuasively communicate with clients. You should be an assertive person, willing to tackle difficult problems, while having an ability to remain collected in intense, time-sensitive situations. You should also meet the following educational and experience criteria:
- A minimum of 7 years work experience in a consulting firm or in a finance-related functional area within a firm
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- The ability to development relationships with current or prospective clients
- A thorough understanding of the principles of finance and GAAP
- Exceptional analysis and writing skills
- An MBA, JD, or other professional degree in an area that enabled you to acquire finance skills, in-depth analysis skills and strategic knowledge.
Area: Client Services
Return to Current Vacancies